This is Danielle still posting; Ben and Laura didn't get much sleep the first night. (Those of us who are parents are sharing a collective giggle right now.) Anyway, Haley has changed significantly in the first 24 hours of her life.
Grandma (Laura's Mom) arrived from California today. She was VERY anxious to meet Haley.
and a brand new pacifier!

Tacey and I went with Grandma to visit Laura, Ben and the baby again. This time little Miss Haley decided to open her eyes for us!
Haley also got busy earlier in the day finding things to suck on - like her finger
and a brand new pacifier!It was a very busy day for her!
But most of all, her Daddy spent the day commenting on the beauty of his new angel.
More pictures to come soon!
5 comments:
Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! She is beautiful! You are a darling family! Te amo!
I am so glad Mark found your blog. In fact I have been wanting to call you but I know how rough that first week is with a new baby and I was afraid of interrupting sleep. Congrats you guys! She is gorgeous. I am sad we no longer live close to you. Our girls would be the best of friends. Maybe soon we will get to meet her. Hooray for making it this far and best of luck in the coming days. Enjoy her!
*jenni
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! She's way cute.
Jared and Kelli
Laura
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!!! We just got an email with your blog. I'm excited you have one and I finally know. Hope you are doing great and enjoying being a mommy.
Love you guys
Mel
Our blog is http://melandjason.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out. :)
Congratulations! Your little Haley is so beautiful!
Post a Comment