Bath time! Laura just sat there and took a million pictures. Some turned out pretty good.



While in San Diego, we were able to spend some quality time with Laura's family. One night we stayed up and talked to Grandma Kitty about her life. Haley likes to make as much noise as possible. Here, Laura and Haley are yelling at each other. It looks scary, but they both laughed afterward!

Haley with her doting Aunt Shannon...
After this week long trip to San Diego, we came back and spent three weeks at home before going back to San Diego, this time for three weeks. This post will be way too long if we cover all of that this time. But, we will post just a small bit of our Yellowstone trip we took in between the two San Diego trips(life rocks when you can choose your own hours...) We will have to post again soon with the coolest story you have ever heard that happened in Yellowstone. But here are at least a few pictures until we can. Then we will also post about our second trip to San Diego. Then we will be caught up mostly!

We will post again soon. So much more fun to be had. Some really great pictures and lots of memories to share. We will leave you with two last pictures. Us on a date night... We went ice skating then to the Bar-J Wranglers concert at BYU-Idaho. Correction: Benjamin tried to pry Laura off of the wall...Then we went to the concert. And one more picture of our sweet little Miss Haley. She loves to steal her daddy's hat. We always laugh at that outfit because it was made from organically grown cotton. Should we care about that? 











5 comments:
Yay! A new post and pictures! Way to go. :-)
Of course we care what you write- and especially so since you'll be moving away shortly. You better keep up on it then for sure. You guys are getting some good trips away! That's fun. Haley is as cute as ever- love that picture of her and Laura "yelling" at each other. I do believe it. She's a little chatterbox, that girl (you can choose which one I'm talking about). :)
It's good to see an update! Those are some great pictures-I especially like the ones of Haley with the pudding and Rufus with socks on! Congratulations on graduating Laura, I know you have worked hard for that. Haley is such a beautiful little girl!
Oh I want to see you guys! You should take a vacation up here some time...speaking of. I'll be at Harriman State park from the 6th-18th of this month for a music camp I always help at. That's in Idaho kinda by you guys...Island Park area...and we need to see eachother so let's make it happen. Are you guys around?
Wow, I was starting to wonder if you guys had fallen off the face of the earth. It's good to know that all is well. Congratulations on graduating!!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling? Do you find yourself wondering what to do at night without any homework? I did. We are coming to Rexburg July 11th because, get this, Greg is getting married!!! We'll have to stop by and visit for awhile.
Post a Comment