I also got lazy and ended up posting all of the pictures backward. So some of this stuff was most recent and goes back to the date of the last post... Sorry.
Here are a couple of belly pictures. We haven’t taken very many. The one in the green shirt was one of the last days in January and the other one was a little more recently. I am now 26 weeks today. In a week or two I will officially be in my third trimester. Then I won’t be so upset at how huge I feel like I already look. I don’t feel HUGE, but I am concerned about the rate of growth! I have been seeing my regular doctor and a DO at the DMU clinic as well. Lots of doctors appointments. Everything is going great with the baby (I passed the glucose test) but my joints are all sorts of crazy. My last visit earlier today fixed two places on my right hip, moved my left hip back in line with my right, fixed a lower back vertebrae, rotated six vertebrae in my upper back (three to the left and three to the right), got my neck straight again, and put two ribs back in place. I still walk with a bit of a limp because my sacrum can only be fixed by laying on my belly (that will be about 14 more weeks before they can fix that one) but my headache is drastically less. I think now it is a headache because of all of the blood flow! I am hoping it will be gone tomorrow. My last appointment was very similar and about 2 weeks ago. Needless to say, Dr. Schuster is becoming one of my very good friends.
Ok, so the boredom. We took some silly pictures. Dad and Haley being lions. That sort of thing. It was after church with nothing to do right then. And Haley looked pretty again while wearing my shoes. So we took pictures of that as well.
Well last time we tried to potty train her I gave up. It was ridiculous and so we had a couple of “prizes” left over. We gave her the ball when she did her duty one time and she decided to get ready to “play basketball.” We don’t watch a lot of sports at our house. Especially when she is awake. So I don’t know where she got this. But she went and put on leg warmers (more than one pair), socks (non-matching), and her shoes. Notice the lack of pants (but proudly wearing her pink cotton panties). She was so excited and I HAD to take a picture!
Haley has been very good at entertaining herself. This may be typical, but we love seeing her grow up and turn into a little lady. We put Haley to bed and then came into our room. She had left one of her many purses on our bed. We laughed pretty hard when we saw the contents. All of these things made perfect sense being in a purse; we loved how many of every item there was though!
Haley’s new kick has been youtube. She loves it. Her favorite is watching the old Mickey cartoons. She loves them! I thought that would make her Aunt Andrea especially proud.
(Sleeping Beauty... Although it could be argues that she is Snow White. She definitely acts out both. Often.)
Grandma Cathy and Grandpa Terry gave Haley makeup for Christmas. It is the sticky little girl makeup that only comes in purple and pink. Haley LOVES it and asks for it often. I did it for her one day because we weren’t going anywhere. I thought she looked beautiful! I took one of her with her eyes closed so you could see just how purple it is!
Haley is OBSESSED with Disney movies. This actually brings me great joy because I know I am teaching her the important things in life. J The downside is that all she ever wants to do is role play OVER and OVER the same scenes from these movies. I cannot tell you how much I am getting tired of being Prince Eric or Prince Phillip. Haley however, is very insistent. Benjamin and I were folding clothes and Haley laid on them and did this (can you guess who she is?!?!):
Grandma Cathy and Grandpa Terry gave Haley makeup for Christmas. It is the sticky little girl makeup that only comes in purple and pink. Haley LOVES it and asks for it often. I did it for her one day because we weren’t going anywhere. I thought she looked beautiful! I took one of her with her eyes closed so you could see just how purple it is!
She also suggested when I told her how pretty she is that I take pictures of her to show Grandma Cathy and Grandpa Terry how pretty she is and to say thank you. :)
4 comments:
YAY for potty training! I am definitely looking forward to that day. :) Thanks for the update, it was fun to see all the pics of your cute family!
your sweet little girl is growing so quickly! congrats on number 2! next time your in town, we should meet at hilltop park so our girls can play!
I just love you. I can't not believe how big your little girl is. I remember seeing her as just a new born.
Wahoo for Haley!! We are going to potty train Hallie this week! Thanks for the sucess story! By the way, your belly is looking cute!
Post a Comment