My last post was about our sweet puppy Rufus, back in May of 2010. Time passed quickly after that! We went to San Diego for a month, then to Idaho for a month that summer. We got back just in time for Benjamin to start his second year. It felt like we just got back when it was time to go to Idaho again for Christmas (we also had an awesome visit from my sister Shannon over Thanksgiving). And now we are back.
How did I go ALL of this time without posting any cute pictures of our little princess Haley, you ask? Well, our camera died and so that was that. I am sad we don't have more to document that time. We have a few things that I will have to find and post. But the beginning of this year I got a fancy new digital camera. I still don't know how to use it besides point and shoot, but what more do you REALLY need, right? I just need to get Benjamin in here to help me get the picture from the camera to the computer... hmmm...
So I guess that will be another post. Look forward to a much bigger Haley, complete with ice skating and tons of fun.
But here is our other BIG NEWS: I am pregnant! A lot of you might have already known, but I thought I would make it all official. :) We found out on Monday that we are having another little girl to join our family. The hard thing is finding a girl name. Feel free to suggest, but know that most names that people suggest we hate. I think we have different tastes than a lot of our family and friends. So don't be offended when we don't choose it. :) We are due on May 20th.
So here are some pictures of our baby girl #2.



Here is a picture of as much of the face as we could really get. She was snuggled into a corner and wouldn't budge. This is her nose and mouth. It was good to see she doesn't have a cleft pallet, but no great pictures of her face...

And in case we needed to try to embarass her before she is even born, here is the "textbook" shot. As you can see, there is no chance there was a mistake... :)

We are way excited to meet our second princess. Haley is going to be a great big sister!
3 comments:
I am so excited for you guys and a new little girl!! Congratulations! I won't even begin to try and suggest a name; we have a hard time as well! It will come! We weren't sure with Jackson's name until the very end! Glad to have blogs and keep up with old friends!
LAURA you are pregnant! I am so excited for you. Congrats. That last time i saw you your baby girl was so little. Just born i believe. Where is Benjamin going to med school? how is he liking it? What are you up to? I am so excited for you.
Oh my goodness! Yaaaaaay! I am so excited for you to be having another girl-it is so fun! Congratulations!!! I look forward to seeing more updates on how you guys are doing, I need to get back into blogging sometime too =)
Post a Comment