Day 8 - May 25th, 2013 - Today they started to wean him from his isolet!
Day 9 - May 26th, 2013 Benjamin is back!
Day 10 - May 27th, 2013
Day 11 - May 28th, 2013 In our NICU they have a strict policy about anyone under 18 seeing our little guy. But we had some pretty great nurses so they unplugged him for a minute and let us show the girls through a window. It was a special moment. They loved him. They especially loved his toes. then we took them to the zoo to celebrate. I don't know why I can't find more pictures of the zoo; they got to touch a snake and we had a great time. The only picture I can find is of Alaina when she walked into a flower bed and sat on a wooden decorative goat.
Day 12 - May 29th, 2013
Day 13 - May 30th, 2013 Working on the bottle. Not a fan yet. And for the first time, you get a chance to see he actually has hair! Here is the crib he as upgraded to a few days ago.
Look at our cuties. :)
Day 14 - May 31st, 2013 He had a big day filled with visitors! First was Uncle Casey and his girlfriend Darbi, then was Uncle Eric and Aunt Jilana. Can you believe Eric was a micropreemie?! I guess they do grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment