Slideshow

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Just movin' along

Well, nothing too exciting going on. Laura is 17 weeks along now. We get to find out the gender on April 8th instead of the week after. We had to change the appointment because Benjamin's sister Elizabeth showed us some really good plane fares and we are going to San Diego on the 13th of April. Laura's never been to Sea World (that she remembers) so we are going there and Benjamin really wants to go snorkeling off La Jolla shores again.

Laura spent the whole week at home, sick with the flu/cold. :( She's feeling better and was even able to spend the day working on the choreography of the district 93 high school play today. Show's start next week.

2 comments:

Sibber said...

Thanks for that exciting news! Congrats! Check out our blog! Love ya!

The Clews Crew said...

Hi! Sorry, I'm a blog stalker and I found yours. I didn't know you were expecting. Congrats!! That is so exciting!